Monday, August 4, 2008

2 more weeks...

Bear for another 2 more weeks... finally, FINALLY! Me, Choong Yew Hong, proudly announce that... I AM GOING TO MOVE OUT FROM THIS STUPID HOSTEL!!!

Thanks to FuSeng cause he is the one finding house for us. Hehe. I am going to move to a nearby (not really near but consider 'nearby') condominium, Puncak Bayan to stay till the end of my college life, that's after 4 years. Puncak Bayan located behind Angkasa Condo, and it's newer than Angkasa, but further away from UCSI. I guess I'll treat the long walk as a good exercise. =D

My future housemate are James, FuSeng, Christine, KaiZhen, Kelly and MeeMay. All of them taking Food Science after foundation, that means we all can revise and do assignments together, sounds good right? James aka The Master of Calculus can teach me math-related subject woohoo!

Another great news is there's a swimming pool there! And the stove is electrical stove, walao even better than my house! We, the future food scientist and nutritionist can cook there, haha! I will definately post about our cooking later, hehe.

Tomorrow we will go to see our future house~! I'll post picture about it, stay tuned!

NO MORE 'mm ngam key' room mate! NO MORE stupid water heater!

CHEERS!

No comments: