Thursday, August 28, 2008

Crappie Day

Well, the reason I am not updating lately is because of MapleStory private server. Seriously, I am SERIOUSLY ADDICTED. All thanks to my cousin who intro me a maple story private server, SpinMS. Well, compare to MapleSEA, the exp rate is so high that you can turn 4th job in hours. Simply WOW.

After awhile, I started to find more private server such as AncientMS. Then I intro this to Shawn, mana tahu he become addicted too and sent me other private server. We play till 5am in the morning for 3days until his parent scold him So sorry bout that, haha. But I guess I make your holiday more interesting right?

Today night, the server was down. So I on msn and chat with my friends. Story begins when Shawn added everyone from UCSI into a conversation, he told us that the Moral result is OUT!
*by the way, it is really OUT, go check your e-advantage my dear classmates*

We were so happy since all of us get the same grade, happy not equal to very good btw. Well, better than I expected, cause the exam was tough. Then the craps started. We talked about Maple. Then me and Shawn keep dragging everyone into the addictive Maple private server.

Haha. Then we talked about chicken aka bakchamkai, siewkeong aka kachatt/ka zat, 'science', apple, pineapple, durian, camwhoring, msn replying late issues, beckham, beckham's shit, constipation, conversation never fails, shit never falls, and lots lots lots more. Seriously crappie but funny, I LOL and LMAO a few times infront of my computer. HAHAHA.


A LOL to end this post.

...

...

...

...

...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
btw, laughing is good for health.

No comments: