Saturday, August 23, 2008

Great Dining Experience

Yesterday, I went to one of the best steakhouse in Kuantan, BayLeaf Steak House to have dinner with my daddy, cause my mum went to her friend's birthday dinner. Firstly my dad asked me want to go where to have dinner.

Me: Eat near near lo.
Dad: Ohh... then Medan Selera (Food court in Kuantan)?
Me: Errr.... you like la.. (NOOooooOoO!)
Dad: Or you want go eat steak?
Me: Anything la, you decide... ( YES!!!)


Yeah! Finally we went there. I like that place because of the environment and decorations there. Great lighting, comfortable temperature, and of course, nice food. I ordered Broccoli Soup and Mix Grilled.

Broccoli creamy soup. Quite nice. RM5.

Rating: 6/10

Mix Grilled.

Crispy Potato wedges with sour cream sauce, coleslaw, boiled sweet corn, crispy papadam, grilled mushroom sausage, grilled chicken fillet, fish fillet and tasteful lamb chop, served with garlic sauce. RM18. Kinda reasonable right? xD

Rating: 8/10

Drooling? Lol.

No comments: