Sunday, August 10, 2008

damn tulan all these morons

This post is nothing actually. Just to release my anger. If you can't bear with me, don't proceed.

Today I went to Bandar Tasik Selatan KTM station by my school shuttle van. The driver is an old malay ah pek, who was the library guard before this. He's the one la. Sitting there doing nothing and his tummy growing larger and larger.

There were only 2 seats available after the SLOW shuttle van arrived. So I sat the seat beside the door. When the van reach KTM station, i tried to open the door but I can't. So I called the ah pek, politely. He didn't give any responce to me. I was quite nervous as I don't want the other to wait for me to open the door. So I gently pushed him, but he act like no one calling him. I don't think his receptors had degraded until no feeling anymore?

I keep on calling him but he was like deaf or kena stroke. STUPID HELL FELLA. No manners at all. Then the girl sat infront went out and opened the door for me. Ok I admit, now only I know the door only can be opened from outside. But it's my first time sitting beside the door so I don't know about it. And as a HUMAN BEING, can you be more considerate? Just speak a word or give me some responce? Make me looked so stupid and noob. You old moron. What 'budi bahasa budaya kita'? Fk off. Go back and hide inside your tempurung lah.

Then when we ate at a restaurant in Midvalley today, a malay young guy came to take order. I really can't describe his face. Looked so rude and mm deh mm tiu in cantonese, as if he don't wanna served us. Then when my friend said a bit unclear, his responce was ' HARRR??' very loud. Don't know how to say 'pardon'? Then when he repeat our order, suddenly he said 'apa ni?'. HE CAN'T SEE WHAT HE HAD WRITTEN DOWN and then he asked us again. And he actually pronounce 'Fish and Chips' as 'Fif eh cip'. Then he took the wrong cutleries for us.

Walao Eh you are working in a high class restaurant and your service was like shit. NO, even worse than shit! The restaurant was so full and you still have time dancing and flirting with the others female staffs. I can't believe that you are paid each month for this type of fking service. I feel like wanna slap him really hard in his face. Another noob I met today.

It's okay for me cause I've used to it already. But how about tourists from other countries? They will feel very annoyed and disappointed and definately won't come to Malaysia again. All thanks to these morons la, MALAYSIA BOLEH!

p/s: This post is about the tulan part. I'll post about the happy part of my Kuantanese Gathering soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...is lidat de la...sum malay ppl...



JIN JIN

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

yala.. most make me beh tahan is that driving uncle. lan si to the maximum.