Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged by JyoLyn aka MomoJojo-Lyn.

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!


This jyolyn's-must-do-tag is hard to play. Hmm... anyway, let's get started.

1. I am a semi-typical Virgo. Why did I say so? For typical Virgo, cleanliness is very important, they will make sure everything around them are clean and tidy. For me, I am very afraid to stay in dirty places, but my room is not very clean or tidy. Weird isn't it? Haha.

2. I am a perfectionist. I want every task I did to be as flawless as possible. However, I will only try to strive towards perfection in the area i am interested in. For example, I will check every word in my blog, but not in my english essay. Haha.

3. I am quite lazy, but once I start to do something seriously, I will pay 100% attention on it to make sure everything goes well.

4. I am very easily affected by other people. When a person is laughing really hard, I will laugh along too, although I don't know why he's laughing.

5. I talked to myself very often. For me, it's a good way to release stress. But before I talk to myself, I'll make sure there's no one around me. Hehe

6. I always turn on my mp3 player on my computer, even when I am sleeping. I like to play some music when I am revising for my exam. I can't concentrate if the music is too loud, so I'll just play the music very softly. It's weird I know, but I just don't like the silence at night. Creepy.

7. If I am asked to eat a small cili padi with noodles, I can't do it. But if you grind the cili padi into paste, then I can finish the whole thing. I just don't like the feeling,when the spicy juices of cili padi explode in my mouth after I bite it.

8. I hate tomatoes. But I love it so much when it is eat with sandwiches or burger or fried together with egg or noodles. I don't like the weird taste of raw tomatoes.

9. I am afraid of small animals without fur or hair. For example, house lizard and frog. So scary.

10. I don't know why I always have a feeling thing cheap things aren't good. If you let me choose between a RM5 or RM10 face cleanser, I'll prefer the RM10 one.

11. I must cover my body with my blanket up to my nose when I am sleeping. Yes, must. No matter how hot the room is. That make me feel more comfortable.

12. When I have extra time in any examination, I'll use that time to count at least how many marks I can get, not re-checking the questions. Haha. That make me feel more secure.

13. I will not buy any VCD or DVD to watch a movie at home, no matter how desperate I want to watch that movie. I only want to watch it in CINEMA! Woohoo. Eg: The Dark Knight! I really want to watch it!

14. I bought a small stack of post-it last month, affected by the drama 命中注定我爱你. But I don't really have chance to use it, lol. So I actually use the post-it to kill small cockroach on my table. Piak-Stick-Throw. Easy and fast. HAHA.

15. If I am determined to do a task, I won't give up unless I really can't do it. For example, although this tag waste me more than 3 hours squezzing my brain juice, I continued till I finished all the 15 weird habits! Kudos to myself!

Person I tagged:
I wont tag anyone. Cause this tag is SUFFERING! >.<

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont like raw tomato too!and cucumber,carrots,bitter gourd..the healthy one all i also dont like..haha
yo!!it's a must for me to cover the blanket over half body too!!feel very safe~zZz
yo!!again!!i do the exactly same thing with u during exam period!!coz i usually done it quite fast(dont know how to do) i will count few times the probability i will pass the exam!!hahaha..i thought only myself will do that!
btw..i havent finish studying bio though tmr will be the exam day..god bless me!!

Anonymous said...

btw im SY!
hehe
i like to comment no-comment-post
hahaha

SY

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

SY: Haha. Ya. Same same la. If count until can pass then feel more relieved mah. No need so worried ady. You always comment on 'leng men' (cold door) post. I am so touching. Lol

Anonymous said...

yalor!dont know whether if there's somebody else will do so..haha!
yawor..i like leng men post duno why..haha..make ur comment reach dynamic equilibrium ma..hahaha..then u owe me a duren duren cake(a whole cake,1 kg enough!)haha..
btw cool desription about the texture!funny and make me really wanna try it!hehe..

SY

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

lol dynamic equilibrium. study too much chemistry dy. Haha. Then go try lo. really nice leh!