Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another example of stupidity.

I did something very stupid yesterday. I planned to call out my friends to go to Teluk Chempedak Beach aka TC tonight. So I messaged everyone. As expected, only few of them reply. I hope they really read the sms, duh. That's why I hate contacting everyone!

Then HuiLing replied. HuiLing is my primary school to secondary school friend. I seldom text her except emergency, like yesterday lol. The dialogues below are in message form.

HuiLing: Who are you?
YewHong: Gosh. Tebak. (You dont even know my hp number?!)
HuiLing: Sry who?
YewHong: YewHong arrrrhhh. (Dang!)
HuiLing: Who? chinese name or nickname?
YewHong: ChoongYewHong Bakuteh Tebak Pikachu 钟耀慷 (I wonder how many 'yewhong' you got)
HuiLing: ...Who am I?
YewHong: (wth...) Khoo Hui Ling.
HuiLing: Sorry u wrong number.

Argh. Waste my money!




No comments: