Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kuantanese Gathering

Yesterday I went to Midvalley for the long-awaited Kuantanese Gathering planned by Mr.TingYee. Kudos to him! After I reached Midvalley, I called BoonHwee and he said he was at MPH bookstore. I kept searching for him but in vain.

Then the 1st Kuantanese I met yesterday was TingYee, he was searching for BoonHwee as well. His hair is shorter now compared to the last time I saw him. Oh... After that we realised why we couldn't find BoonHwee... Tadang!
He'd changed so much, i mean the hairstyle. Lol. So KL-ish now. I miss the goodboy ketua pengawas. Haha. The one at left is Soh. I used to crap with him a lot in addmath tuition and MSN. Both of them came all the way from Taylor. Wow. And they are clever JPA scholars. @@

MinZhen, JyoLyn and me. I've not seen MinZhen for... Hmm... 4 years I guess. She's studying at Kedah for matrikulasi now. She's still the same old look. lol. But I am taller than her now. Haha. JyoLyn, another clever JPA scholar from Inti college. She came all the way from Nilai. Touched.. xDMe, MinZhen and KokThong. KokThong is studying in HELP college now. He's still the same old look, not much difference. But JyoLyn, MinZhen and him said that I looked so nerdy like 70's artist. Haha. It's not my fault okay? I haven't cut my hair since I came our from Khidmat Neraka Negara. Fine fine, I'll cut my hair after I balik kampung.

This is JunJun, who was trying to flashback his sweet memories in Taiwan by eating Taiwan's night market XXL Chicken Chop, but burned his tongue. Haha. He's studying at UiTM now, another JPA scholar. Lol. Work hard and fly away from Malaysia!Then when we were window-shopping at MetroJaya, we met some guys wearing in Star Wars costume. Not really a fans of Star Wars... but it's rare to meet them. So I took their poster and camwhored with them. It's fun. xDBoonHwee, KokThong, MinZhen, JyoLyn and TingYee. Hmm, yesterday's gathering was nice but a little mess. Cause it's not easy for 8 of us to chat properly together. Anyway it's nice to meet my old friends.

Looking forward to the gathering in Kuantan soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no me!!!T.T


JIN JIN

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

jinjin: lol. u come kl then mah got you loh xD

空气 said...

yer..i wan join too!! T.T

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

i'll find you guys when i go back to kuantan. hehe