Sunday, August 10, 2008

Friend is not for you to fool around.

I've said it. I've warned you. I've repeat it a few times. That I hate people send me scary ghosty stuff. It's not 'dislike', it's HATE. And I stressed that I am serious. It's not because I am easily angry, it's because I think I have a weak heart. Everytime I get shocked I will feel very uncomfortable. It's different with watching horror movies. I am alone now in front of my computer.

Okay, after you said nothing, I believed you. I opened the link. And those stupid thing pop out again. I am so disappointed. It's not a laughing matter. But you act like you were so happy that I am tricked. Yes, it's a small matter for you. Yes, you can say I am too tense, too serious, and bad temper. But I've told you before. I said that I will be angry. Now you deserved it.

Who I can trust now...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...gt so scary enot oh??i mean the link...


JIN JIN

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

jinjin: scary enough to make me angry.