Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Faded Friendship

A few months ago, I chat with a friend I met in an activity. Firstly we chat about the activity and all those memories... That's really sweet memories that I'll never forget in my life.

Then I suddenly feel like wanna meet her and other friends again. So I asked her whether she is free, and I told her to ask the others so we can meet again. She said she stay in quite near to Cheras so we can meet easily. She said okay. She told me that she will contact me after she informed everyone.

However, until now i didn't receive any information about the gathering. I don't know why but seems like she totally forget about it. Frankly, I forget about it too. But now I think about it, I feel so stupid and pathetic. I shouldn't ask about it. No point right? Come out for dinner then remain silence for a few hours...

Perhaps that's life. Every relationship in our life will fade away if do not keep in touch with each other. Anyway, no point struggling over a faded friendship right? I am glad I still have some old friends who are really close to me, even until now. =)

2 comments:

空气 said...

hehe..gang of idiots will always with u..

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

空气: yea.. i always know. =)