Thursday, August 21, 2008

A bunch of activities

After being a slacker for around 2 weeks, finally I got something to blog about. Haha. Relax-ing in Kuantan, so I will not update that often. Hehe. Plus I am addicted to many games, RichmanSEA, MapleSEA, CounterStrike.

20th of August I went to Kuantan Old Town Kopitiam for a gathering with my friends, as well as ShiLing's birthday celebration. Firstly, I thought it will be a small gathering. But it turned out to be a really 'massive gathering', I can't list out everyone, around 20 of us. Let the pictures talk.
Shiling the birthday girl and her sweet heart.

The CROWD and the cake.
The REAL crowd. We actually combined 5 or 6 tables together and produced terrifying noise pollution in old town. Haha
Mrs JinJin aka Mrs LoudSpeaker and me.Me and Liyu.
The boysss. Top from left: Gabriel, me and ThongYang. Bottom from left: CheeSiang ChangYi and JunJun.
The cake was bought in Golden Gemini, a quite famous cake shop in Kuantan. Let me tell you, it taste 90% like Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence. Really alike. However it's not cheap also, around RM60. It was so funny when they can't lit the candles, then HuiLing shouted:' You just blow the lighter la!.' Haha.

After that, JunJun, MengJun, Gabriel and ThongYang went to my house at night. They intro me to play CounterStrike lol and I intro them to play Richman. We played until midnight 4am only sleep, then we need to wake up at 6.30am to go to Teo Badminton Court with JyoLyn, Shiling, ChangYi, Yuanting and CheeSiang at 7am. Obviously we couldn't reach there on time. Because we woke up at 7am. Haha. All thanks to JunJun alarm clock music, so soft like lullaby. Lol. After the tiring badminton session, I reached home at 11am. After bath I straight away sleeeeeep. Guess what, I sleep till 7pm. 8 hours of nap. LOL.

What a happy day! I was kinda suprised to see so many of my old friends. Stay tuned! I'll go to TC aka Teluk Chempedak (most famous beach in Kuantan) this saturday!

No comments: