Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged by Christine

Gosh. Now I am having my final, yet everyone keep tagging me at this critical time. Haha.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 5.16pm
Name: Choong Yew Hong
Sisters: None
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 7-8
Height: Around 170cm when I measured my height for BCOM golden ratio few months ago. Lol.
Where do you live: Hometown at Kuantan, now at Cheras
Favourite drinks: Fruit juices, Shandy xD
Favourite breakfast: Burger with sausages and egg. Unhealthy I know. =P
Have you ever been on a plane: Yup. I like the plane food. Weird? haha
Swam in the ocean: Yea... in Kuantan's Teluk Chempedak, Pulau Pangkor and Thailand
Fallen asleep in school: Many times during secondary school, with dropping saliva. Haha
Broken someone's heart: Ya, but it's not my intention to do so.
Fell off your chair: Many times, cause I am very clumsy and playful
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope. Normally is the others waiting for my call. HAHA
Saved e-mails: Not automatically saved? o_O
What is your room like: Super messy.
What's right beside you: Computer, notes, handphone, charger etc.
What is the last thing you ate: Nasi campur outside library.
Ever had chicken pox: Yup, luckily.
Sore throat: Sure la... I bet everyone had sore throat before.
Stitches: Nope.
Broken nose: I am not that fragile.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yeah.
Like picnics: Depends on the location..
Who was the last person you danced with: I think I can't dance. Lol
You last yelled at: Myself
Talk to someone you like: Sure. I like my family and people around me.
Kissed: Maybe... when i was small. xD
Talked to an ex: Ex classmate? Ex schoolmate? What do you mean?
Miss someone: Yes. VERY.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope... I sleep with my lecture notes.
Who do you really hate: Hmm... Currently no one.
What time is it now: 5.39pm

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yea.
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yup.
Q: Do you want children: Not sure yet.
Q: Do you smile often: Yes, ask my friend and you'll know.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: I like it! Cause it's my creation! =D
Q: Are your toenails painted: Lol. Of course NOT.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: As long as it's comfortable and clean, I don't mind. Haha.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Pink lol.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Going out for dinner.
Q: I can't wait till: My final exam end!
Q: When did you cry last: Last month I think.
Q: Are you a friendly person: Of course. I won't bother this tag if i'm bad.
Q: Do you have any pets: Used to have a hamster and some fishes.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
Far away from me.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
Nope.
Do you sleep with the TV on?
I sleep with my computer on.
What are you doing right now?
Listening songs and doing this tag.
Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah. When I was 7.
Can you handle the truth?
Mostly yes.
Are you closer to your mother or father?
I won't answer this cause I don't want to hurt anyone of them. =)
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don't want to remember this.
How many people can you say you've really loved?
Too much...
Do you eat healthy?
Not really but I'll make sure I eat veggies everyday.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
You're quite busybody huh?
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yes, I'm emo =(
How often do you go to church?
Went to church before... Twice in 17 years. Lol. Cause I'm not a Christian.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Maybe my friends, maybe no one.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
My friends will vomit if I said I'm quiet.
Are you confident?
Sometimes...

5 people I tag:
1) JyoLyn
2) MunYee
3) MeeMay
4) Faizatul
5) Shawn

No comments: