Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm going to learn French soon.

I almost forget to blog about this great news haha. A few days ago, when all my hostellian friends aka daniel, alywin, kenny, kelly, meemay, christine, Foo Sheng others were chatting in the cafeteria, suddenly a international student from Nigeria (think so...) approached us.

He greet us politely and started to tell us about his plan of opening a French class. At first, what went into my mind was the FEES. I knew that French class is very expensive. So at that moment, I'm actually thinking how to say no. Lol.

Then, he said:'It's free. I can guarantee you.' We were like O_O WOW! Of course the smart UCSI hostelians won't miss this great chance to learn something new. Hehe. All of us registered and he said he will contact us as soon as the student council approve it. Hopefully it will be a success. Ciao~

No comments: