Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Embarrassing Moment

Today evening, I went to pasar malam, yes, AGAIN, with FooSheng and Kelly aka the UCSI hostelians. I was bankrupt-in-progress so I only brought RM1.60 to make sure I didn't buy anything else except my favourite popiah =D

There was too much attraction there. Fried XXL Chicken Chop, Lok Lok, Bubble Ice, Char Kuew Tiao and blah blah blah. I walked quite fast to get away from all those delicious food, which I can't afford to buy them now. T_T

Then when I looked back behind me, I realised that Kelly was buying asam laksa at the asam laksa stall. At that moment, I felt very weird, cause I remembered that Kelly don't like asam laksa. So I approached her and gently pushed her. I asked her 'Eh, why you buy asam laksa oh?' But she didn't give any responce. Then I continued bugging her and asked 'Wah some more buy 2 ar?'

Then she turned to me... OMFG she's not Kelly! She's just an auntie who wore the almost-same clothes with Kelly! She even looked at me with that angry+weird face expression. I was so damn shocked and embarrased. Then I said sorry to the auntie then I faster walked away. Luckily I didn't pulled her hair (cause I always did that to Kelly), if not... I guess she'll shout 'MOLEST!~' then I'll be in police station now.

Then I found Foo Sheng and Kelly. Kelly even thought that that auntie very close with me. Lol. Then after I told them the story, they all laughed at me but Kelly turned angry after awhile. Cause both me and Foo Sheng said that the auntie really looks like Kelly. Haha.

Arghh.. Pure Stupidity. I won't go that asam laksa store again! Gosh.

p/s: Sorry la Kelly... That auntie really looks like you. =x

5 comments:

~Greenapple~ said...

where gt look lik ar?oni da colour of da cloth n da hair look lik oni la..somemore i wearing jeans n tat aunty wearing shorts..is u not yet wake up oni lo..stil blur blur..is ur fault la..dun said tat aunty look alike me again..i reli wi angry..

空气 said...

lol..great jokes from u! :)

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

greenapple: okla not look like la. not at all =P

空气: hehe thanks. but really damn paiseh =x

Anonymous said...

lol...haha!!!reali embarrassing lo!!!perhap a "memorable" day 4 u~haha!!


JIN JIN

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

jinjin: yup. haha. that's why i blog about it =p