Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mr Kok Yik Lim

Yes, another post about my lecturer. He was damn funny today. I definately won't forget today Math Tutorial. Haha. Luckily i no ponteng-ed the math tutorial because of the UCSI concert in Block A.

Today 1pm when i entered the class, at first i wanna greet him good afternoon. But he suddenly said 'Hi Pika!'. I was like O_O! ('Something is wrong with Kok Kok Mr Kok today.') I thought he will forget my nickname after he asked my real name in the previous class.

Then the tutorial started. When we discussed until the last question (some kind of IQ question), nobody knew how to answer.

MrKok: Is it because u all cannot find on the internet or u all didnt find?
MrKok: Normally THOSE WHO BLOG can find the answer because they always online.
Me: (Then i was like O_o?! ME? Then i looked at MrKok, OMG he was looking at me!)
MrKok: Isn't it? MR GREEN KIDDO~
Me: (Then my fren who read my blog keep laughing, and i was like damnn SYOK SHOCK!)
MrKok: And what do u meant by ''joke in a serious way''?
Me: (Non-stop laughing. U are so pro MrKok. U even read my
4th post. That was like SOOO LONG AGO)
Kelly: MrKok~ how do u know his blog?
MrKok: Cause he wrote there on his msn.
Me: (Lol. I added MrKok in msn for fun when i saw his hotmail on his laptop. I never thought he will approve me because normally there's a barrier between student and teacher. Haha)
Kelly: Then what do you think about his blog?
MrKok: The writing skill can be improved but the content is very funny.
Me: (so damn paiseh xD )

Ya that's the main point i quoted from today conversation. MrKok pls don't sue me for quoting what you said, cause i've got no money. Better call him MrKokTM so you wont be sued. Haha. MrKok sue her. She quoted your WW.


CONCLUSION:
Thanks to the handsome VERY HANDSOME MrKok to promote my blog in front of the whole class. MrKok was RIGHT. Internet can find MANY information. For example, my blog, ways to solve mathematical problems and... this.
So MrKok, how are you feeling today? Fine?

No comments: