Saturday, July 5, 2008

Better Photo = Better Future

Hmm. Refer back to this post.

As expected, after Mr Kok read my post about him, he was not satisfied with that photo i put and he actually THREATENED ME told me that he will fail me in my BCOM and Chemistry. Such a evil and playful funny guy, isn't it? Haha

I don't want to fail! I wanna proceed to 1st year!!!! Nah, here's a better shot. (GIRLS, prepare a cup to hold your saliva!)

Reading Muthu's blog is just like watching Indiana Jones - u'll never know when is the climax. Guess what. I found something REALLY RARE.

MrKok is LAUGHING!!!


It's so easy to see MrOng laughing like this, but not for MrKok. In fact, not only me want to see MrKok laugh like mad in real life. MrKok u should laugh MORE!

It's time to rush my Moral assignment, ciao~

No comments: