Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Enjoy before Final!

Gosh. I am so tired lately. Tired cause play too much. Wahaha. Another sing K session yesterday. Muahaha.


After the Moral class finished, me, Christine, KaiZhen, Kelly, Shawn, Nicole went to UCSI North Wing by bus and then walked to Leisure Mall, about 5-10 minutes walk. After we finally reached, we were searching for Neway. We walked and walked until we reach the end of that floor, we couldn't find it. So we decided to ask the guard. We walked out of the door, and before we ask the guard, we realised a BIG Neway board infront of us. Lol, now we know, Neway is located at CHERAS MALL, not LEISURE MALL. After we booked the room, we went back to Leisure Mall. Out of boredom, we went to Gaming Centre. I still can't believe i lose to Nicole in the table-pingpong-thingy game, argh. So I better stick to my pro-est game, Street Fighter.
Then Shawn went back after he failed to hunt his Astro Talent Quest CD, he became mad since he went to the ATQ Final Competition. Haha.

Then the singing-addicted Joseph came. We booked the time slot from 1pm till 5.30pm, included lunch and drink. I ordered Curry Fried Fish Fillet Rice and Honey Lemon ( to open voice, obviously xD ). The meal was quite nice actually, and quite worth the price. About the singing skill of everyone, i can't describe much cause it was INDESCRIBABLE. Lol. But for non-professional, I think we sang quite okay, haha. At least no accident happened.
P/s: Sorry about the shaky photos, most of us were suffering from temporarily Parkinson's disease on that day because of our singing.

After around 5pm, all our drinks and water finished already, and too bad we couldn't refill it. I was so thirsty till I ate the lemon, yes, it was SO SOUR. Since that day is weekday, so we actually managed to tangguh until 7pm only go back. Haha.

Compare to the kbox (i mean really Box) I used to go with my friends in Kuantan, Neway is wayyyy cheaper. In those box, no air-conditional, maximum 3 person per room, 2 chaplang microphone with chaplang sound system , OUTdated songs, 1-song-1-buck system, no drinks, no food. 'Paria' and expensive. Here we sang like almost 100 songs, with 'okay' food, air-conditional, good sound effect, good lighting, good service, only rm16 person in weekday. For me it's really cheap, I heard that Red/Green Box are cheaper though =x .

Before we went back, Kelly and Christine bought GuiLingGao (Chinese Herbal Jelly) in KongWoTong 恭和堂, which Kelly emphasized 'very famous'. And the GuiLingGao cost Rm7 each! Perhaps it's really nutritious, but still too expensive for me. With a almost-sore throat, I went back to UCSI North Wing by walk and bought a Rm1 UCSI branded drinking water, that's good enough for me. Hehe.

I reached my room around 8pm night, I was so tired YET Kelly said she want to have dinner, so i just accompany her with FuSeng and Caglvine in Old Town. I was too tired to eat anything so i skipped my dinner. Around 11pm, i went back to my room and straight away sleep. I knew there were a lot of messages from MSN, sorry guys i couldn't reply any of them. Forgive me T_T
And that's the end of Happy Hour, gotta start my revision for Final Exam from now on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yerrr...i wan sing!!!!xD


JIN JIN

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

jinjin: lol. too bad kuantan dont have. hehe