Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Imsonia

For the very first time in my life I am bugged by imsonia today. Now is 2.21am, later i need to wake up at 7am because i have a very important presentation. I lie on the bed from 12.30am till now, i can't sleep! I want to sleep but i can't. This kind of feeling is so suffering! So i get up and blogging. I guess the main reason is the cup of coffee i drank at OldTown Kopitiam just now. Dang... I should order the white milk tea! zzz.

UPDATE:
Dang!!!! Now is 5.22am and i am still awake! GOSHH! I better don't sleep if not i cant wake up at 7am then I'll be DEAD!

2 comments:

Joanne Lee said...

wow. you didn't sleep the whole night? go get some rest leh.

sigh. no use also la we wake up early. in the end cannot present also. sigh. =////

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

Joanne: yala cause i was so excivous. stupid la duno how to control time. make us no mood take photo lo.