Thursday, July 31, 2008

I am a noob

Since the final examination is coming, my friends and I went to collect out examination token today. Incase that you all don't know, examination token is a proof that is needed to enter the examination hall.


Before i went to the Examination Department to take my token, the first thought in my mine about examination token is something like this...

But actually it is something like this...A piece of paper like the one we signed before our SPM examination. lols. Now I know examination token isn't really a TOKEN.

Virus cause by gaming too much. Yew Hong you better stop playing games. What a dumby day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell u a secret..i even dont know we need to collect it so fast!!thus,im "noober" than u!dont worry..
my msn ki siao lately..cant sign in..and poor connection!!!what the...!!

SY

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

SY: haha. if not my fren tel me i oso duno de leh. lols. kesian kesian. no wonder no c u on9 lar