Saturday, July 5, 2008

STUPID EXAM STUPID ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!!!!

Yesterday i read biology until 1am then wake up at 7am. Today, again, another calculus test.Now is 12.47am. I just studied with my friends in old town kopitiam from 7.30pm till 12am. NON-STOP.

Seriously, i feel so tired and exhausted. I feel so stressed because i can't fail my course if not i'll have to retake it at the next semester. And Mr Ong said that :''I will make sure those who supposed to fail FAIL in this semester.'' It indicates that the test and exam won't be an easy one. Aww. Next monday i need to submit my chemistry report and moral assignment, next tuesday my bio report. Too much things to do.

Now i am so tired. Yet i have to wake up 7am tomorrow morning to discuss the rest of the chapter with my friends. SO MANY TEST, SO MANY EXAM, SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS!



ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

No comments: