Friday, July 25, 2008

MrKok's Last Lecture

Today was MrKok's last lecture in BCOM and Chemistry. During the chemistry lecture, when he came in, Kelly told me that he was looking at me and smiling, but i didn't notice. Cause i was quite nervous about my Chemistry Mid-Term's mark. Phew. I get 30/40. That's okay for me, but i will work harder for the final examination.

Then a very funny incident happened, when he was explaining about the question, he dropped his Fisherman's Friend sugar from his mouth. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I laughed so loud because i thought he dropped his teeth. His image ruined on his last lecture. Lol.
I will use this chinese proverb to describe him: 千年道行一朝丧。

After the discussion, MrKok said that recently a student asked him a very difficult question, which even him cannot answered it. Then, as usual, Kelly and KaiZhen keep looking at me and showing those evil smiles. But at that time i actually didn't think that MrKok was talking about me, until he showed this photo on the projector slide in the class, which i sent to him yesterday...

I remembered yesterday when i asked him in msn, whether he thinks this figure look like him, but he replied 'no', so cold =( But now, he's planning a revenge on me. Suddenly i remembered that he actually called me to send my picture (drew using paint) to him.Argh, I knew something will happen. Lols. I was really suprised when MrKok combined the figure with my drawing and named it Green Pika, included my hometown Kuantan and my hobbies:eating and blogging. And that's display on the SLIDE infront of the whole class, everyone of my friend laughed like mad.

Yea, he's creative and humorous. He said he was setting the final exam paper, he was so bored so he decided to make this stuff. Even in our last lecture he want to play and kenakan me. He made my day again =D

Frankly, I've never met a lecturer or teacher like him. Or more specifically, I've never met a lecturer who pay so much attention to me, and willing to waste so much time just to let me and my friends laugh. During my primary and secondary school, some of the teachers can't even remember my name. But now, he made me so popular that almost everyone taking Foundation In Science in this semester know who am I.

MrKok is truely a great lecturer and i am not flattering. He read his students' blog, and he teached very well too. HaHa.Congratulation MrKok, you have transformed from 'a guy who jokes in a serious way' into 'a funny and dedicative lecturer'.

All the best!

8 comments:

Kyograne said...

hhaha~~so fast post this stuff d...
so efficient~!!heh

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

shawn: yea lar. nothing do mah

Jerrie said...

[jerrie's blog][link][book-roll][tube][music][chat][home]

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

jerrie: Hi. welcome~

Unknown said...

haha. nice blog you have here. i think life will be different for many of mr.kok's fans without himself around next week

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

simon: lols. thanks. yea. we'll miss him =(

Unknown said...

haha. you have to watch The Dark Knight! yea. you've seen me before. i'm related to one of your classmates. another fan of mr.kok. *smacks in the head*

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

simon: yeah. a girl's boy. haha.