Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trip to One Utama

Yes. The very-far-from-cheras One Utama, located somewhere around Kepong Sentral. Yesterday, FuSeng, Christine and me went to One Utama to meet two of my secondary school best friends, Calvin and JiHong. Another main reason is to take my N73 handphone from JiHong who help me to deliver my handphone from Kuantan, he's so kind =D

You are right, Christine and FuSeng just accompanied me, haha. Without them, i have to go there alone and someone may robbed me cause i look so bully-able. They are so kind! Although Christine keep bugging me about the boring journey and the expensive taxi fares.

One Utama is SOOOO BIG. We wasted almost half an hour just to find WongKok Char Chan Teng (This is the real english name, not direct translated) because i just love those char-chan-teng style food. (Note: 'Char chan teng' means HongKong style kopitiam). I ordered a Black Pepper Chop Rice. Hold your saliva~


It's really nice, especially the chunky beef and the tasteful sauce... not to mentioned the price. =x After that, we take a photo before we leave. Too bad we can't spent more time to lepak cause the two JPA genius are quite busy with their assignments. All the best!

From left to right: Calvin, JiHong, YewHong

Before Christine, FuSeng and I went back, I bought a nicer formal shirt for the coming monday presentation. so that MrKok won't kutuk me again :'Are you going to a funeral?'

Besides, i also bought a cute sushi. It looks so real like it can be eaten. Haha. At first I planned to hang it on my new hp but it seems like it does not match with my phone. So i hang it on my pencil case. Aww it's so cute.

4 comments:

~Greenapple~ said...

aiyor..go thr oso not call me...thr is my 2nd home le..haha ^^ if i go then u no nid 2 find da char chan teng for 1/2 hour lo...hahahahaha....then hw was ur trip thr?ok ma?i lik 2 go thr lo..if din buy thing oni walk oso can walk few hours o..

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

lol. tat morning benlai 1 call u de lar.. hu call u dun accept phone. hahaha. waste alot of money there T.T

Anonymous said...

yo~dat sushi so cute!!look like so real...buy 1 for me^^hehe~


JIN JIN

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

jinjin: haha u gimme money i buy for u lorr