Tuesday, May 27, 2008

LOL tagged by huifern

What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago...hmm.. oh ya. i was studying like a nerd in peichai 2A class, fighting for the 1st place with maelyn n lily... and playing pokemon red.. eating i guess. haha

5 things on my to-do list today~
1-Going to the new indian restaurant call 'The Indian Heroes' in 4pm with some frens. The name sounds lame but the food is realy cheap n quite nice... rm3 for a fried rice in kl @_@
2-Going to math class later in 5pm-6pm. The lecturer is a very young guy, he likes to joke in a serious way lol.
3-Going to listen a talk about 'sexual orientation' at 6pm. My group members for the moral assignment choose this topic and suddenly got this talk haha. I tink we are quite lucky.
4-Going to eat dinner later at night, but duno go wher eat. Maybe i'll stick to Mrs. Maggi.
5-Going to rush my math tutorial assignment!!! arghhh

5 snacks I enjoy~
1-Oreo! I prefer the chocolate one. Vannila one not so nice.
2-Roller coaster! Not those u ride in genting lar! Go find it at ur nearby 7-11.
3-Donuts! Especially J.Co donuts~
4-Dried Guava! I just love guava ^^
5-Secret Recipe's cheese cake! Too bad i cant afford to eat it every week. =x

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire~
1-Seriouly, i will help those victims in SzeChuan and Myanmar... I cant imagine what will i do if i am one of them...
2-Buy a banglo for my family and sport car for my dad! I hope i can do it soon haha.
3-Travel to many countries such as Japan, Hongkong, Taiwan, New Zealand and many more!
4-Open my own restaurant or cafe WOOhoo! Sounds fun haha.
5-Eat the most expensive food in the world! rm3000 mango... hmm wonder how it taste like..

5 of my bad habits~
1-Like to gossip with joseph in the pantry in UCSI hahahaha
2-Like to sleep and eat
3-Like to turn on the music even if i am sleeping
4-Too talkative and playful even in front of serious pple=x
5-No more lar! I wher got so many bad habits o =.=

5 places I have lived n still living~
1-Mummy's tummy~
2-My grandpa house in Jalan Wong Ah Jang, Kuantan
3-My house in Lorong Seri Kuantan
4-Lake Chini Resort.. sounds nice huh? Actualy is National Service campsite... Duno how to describe... but not really comfortable =x
5-UCSI south wing hostel... Not bad lar... Used to it alredy =)

5 jobs I've had~
Oops sorry! Seriously, I never work before hahahahaha.

3 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

LOL~ tebak! remember to share some of the rm3000 mango with me ya1 Im curious abt how it tastes like. how's studies? hardly see u update this blog.

Fern said...

strawberry oreo is nicer than the choc one... trust me... u should try it... i accidentally bought it that day... it was YUMMY!!! haha... i wonder how big is the RM3000 manggo... haha...

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

Painted moon black: I knew it through my fm haha. Rm3000 mango, they say its sweetness is very unique... i oso want to try lar

Witch brielle: Oh reli?! U r oreo's fans oso ar? haha. ok la later i go giant buy haha.