Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SHhhhhh! I am using the computer lab's computer!

Sorry for not update it for around a week haha.. because i dun hv my personal computer yet.. but most probably will get it end of this week or next week. So u will see my name on msn very often, soon... Well, the computer lab's aim is to help those student without computer (like me) to search info on the net... but i use it for friendster blogging blah blah blah.. Muahahaha

The enviroment is nice here... got saloon, cyber cafe, restaurant, oldtown kopitiam, secret recipe, and even Giant. Although its not really giant... Lately i discover a karaoke centre around here, so perhaps i wil go with my fren dis weekend muahahaa...

I met a few good friends here, but they are definately more guai zai then me =x so i can bully them oso.. muahaha... overally the life here is quite good, the pillow here is even beter than my home one... lol. And the toilet is very clean, like megamall toilet lol.

For those who are afraid of going college alone, no need worry because u will mix well with ur new fren very soon like me. muahaha.. paiseh la here dun hv chinese star, so forgive my pasar-ized english.

Ehem.. i am afraid i will be caught soon for using this computer for chatting n blogging.. so i beter zhao~

Ciao~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...no wonder didnt c u on9 jor..wah..so gud de life ler...aihhzz...12/5 f.6 start skol jor...so hapi dat sl,cy,kq,sumin,yipo,huiling dem all study f.6 2...bt definately different class v me...aihhhzzz...~


@_@


JIN JIN