Friday, November 28, 2008

Animals are cute.

After a tongue war with my friends about whether to watch Quarantine and Madagascar 2, finally we decided to watch the cute animals, not the horrible-terrible-vegetable-zombie/undead/wadeva u call it. On wednesday, Shawn, Berry, Kaizhen, Christine, Nicole and I went to Midvalley to watch this movie.


If you watched episode 1 before, maybe some of you will said that it's BORING and seriously not that funny... Well, at least I am one of those people.

WARNING: I will talk abit about the story so if you don't want to know the story before you watch it, simply click the small 'x' top right of your screen. (Simply because me myself don't like to know the story and ending before I watch a movie too)

This is one of the funniest animation I've ever seen, as funny as Open Season. Seriously if you're emo-ing, sad-ing, crestfallen-ing, a great movie like this can simply brighten your day~! Compare to episode 1, this episode is a lot more funnier. The opening is so stupidly and creatively funny, when the 4 penguins beat up the DreamWork's boy. HAHA.

Something I notice in the movie, FAT=BEAUTY in the world of Hippo. When Gloria asked Moto Moto why he loves her, his answers were 'You're big~' 'You're huge~' LOL. For those who are desperate to slim down like me, don't worry cause you're still an eyecandy ---- for hippos.

The little animals (not the four main character) are cuter and funnier especially the 4 penguins, King Julian and Mort. Mort have a freaking cute look but he's a weirdo. Still remember when he was running away from the shark, he said 'Ahahaha! Why am I laughing? Haha' King Julian's voice is very funny and his whistling skill... Haha. The 4 penguins are the cutest animals! They are very cooperative and clever too. 'How do we fix the aeroplane?' 'Use lots of tape.' HAHA. They're really... bad until very cute =D
This is definately a must-watch movie! Go to your nearest cinema now~!

No comments: