Sunday, November 2, 2008

Smoking For?

Look here and here. Kuantan citizens are really nice and concern to the environment. HAHA. Well, TingYee just told me to post an antismoking post, not sure about the reason, but, i think it's a good thing to do.

Ok, let's start. Seriously, I don't know why people smoke. For the smell? For the price? For health? For fun? I guess people smoke because they WANT TO TRY and because THEIR FRIENDS SMOKE TOO. And because of curiousity, they need to sacrifice a lot of valuable things in their life.

They lost some of their good friends, who wanna stick to a smoker? They waste tons of money, cigarettes aren't cheap. They lost their healthy body, this is what you get after you smoke for a long time.

Left: Healthy Lung Right: Smoker's lung

Scary huh? I know what you smokers want to say. It's not easy to stop it. EXCUSES! For the sake of your beloved family and friends, STOP smoking. For teens who wanna try smoking,PLEASE THINK USING YOUR BRAIN. Smoking aren't as cool as you thought, and no girls want you if you're a smoker.

Personally, I am not a smoker and I believe I won't smoke in the future. Frankly speaking, I dislike smokers especially when they are smoking infront of me. However, I don't hate smokers because I believe they CAN CHANGE. And I believe you can, too. =D

P/S:
SPREAD THE ANTI-SMOKING POST CAMPAIGN~ Bloggers reading this post, you can post something about anti smoking too! Remember, with a short post you might help many teens and smokers!

Off topic:
If you really can't resist the smoky feeling like I do...


Start a fire/poison mage in MapleSEA and get youself POISON MIST! HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: