Wednesday, November 12, 2008

People do change

When you thought that dramatic situations in Moonlight Resonance can only appear in drama, YOU ARE WRONG! In this sem, there's a lecturer which reminds me of Sa Yi, and a lecturer which reminds me of Hong Yi.

Sa Yi

Hong Yi

From the beginning, frankly speaking, I don't like Sa Yi at all at the beginning. Especially all her class are morning class, duhs. Like the drama, Sa Yi used to shout at everyone and cause troubles. I still remembered.. that day, everyone looked moody and tired (because of morning class i guess), then she suddenly scold everyone and dismiss the class. What the.. Another time, she refused to talk and can you imagine how she teached? She used a stick to tuk tuk tuk the slide.

But lately, I can see that she changed a lot. Like the drama, she became more humourous and did not scold people without reason anymore. At least I listened to part of her lecture this morning. And I understand about it. Because of this, I need to write a blog about her. I hope she can continue like this till the end of the semester.
Let's talk about HongYi now. Firstly I tried to listen to her lecture, but seriously it's too freaking boring. The only lecture that's more boring then her's is the driving theory class. You can ask all my coursemate, I bet everyone of them will agree, and even will give me a round of applause, duhx. What she did is just talk talk talk explain explain explain teach teach teach. She did not care whether we understand anot. She teaches at the speed of light.
Lately, she's becoming more and more fierce like HongYi. She threw tantrums to us. For example, last week she threw the whiteboard brush to the whiteboard because she realize no one was actually paying attention and said what we did in the previous test is RUBBISH! Then like HongYi in the drama, she's too strict! She gave us 3 assignment question to be done in approximately 20minutes. You know la, her questions was like so damn hard. Almost the whole class cannot finish in time, so when she said pass up, just a few of us actually passed up the paper. Then she shouted at us, 'Okay, if you all don't pass up now, then you will not get any marks.' something like that. Phew, I just hope she can make the exam question easier... Sorry to say that but... seriously I don't want to see her again in the next sem!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very obvious who are you talking about!i TOTALLY AGREE what u talked about hong yi!!! but i think its not fair to sa yi, because i can see some students are bullying her during her lecture..

SY

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

SY: ya.. but she's improving. last time people bully her she will become angry, now she treat it as a joke. hmm.