Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Art of Talking (2)

Just a short post. =x

I was chatting with Lo Zai just now. Yesterday i told him I dreamt about him kena shoot by terrorist, then today he told me he dreamt about me too.

This is what the dream about:
He told me Tuesday is Secret Recipe 11th Anniversary, buy 1 free 1. (omg terpengaruh oleh Lo Lou, in dream also want LO.) Then i replied:'So what...' lol really like me in real life leh. Haha.

But this is not the main point... the main point is.. after that, he said:'YOU LOOKED FATTER IN MY DREAM..'

Now let us discuss about what's wrong with this sentence. Let's say somebody tell you this sentence, of course you will feel annoyed right? Me too! =x

But then, if Lo Zai said:'Eh, YOU LOOKED THINNER IN REAL LIFE!' then it's a completely different case. I will be overjoyed! =D

Get the concept of Art of Talking? Think again before you talk to please someone rather than infuriate him/her. Haha.

Class dismiss~

2 comments:

Joanne Lee said...

okay then. i shall say, "eh lo lou! you look like XXXL in my dream!" how about this? HAHAHAHAHA! not so hurtful right?

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

yaya ... wadevaaaaa~~~~~ =S