Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Malaysian Studies Presentation

Today is my group, F.I.S (Foundation in Science) 's turn to present. Hmm we prepared this sketch since last week, kinda well prepared haha. I am glad that everything turned out well. This is the my most successful presentation since I came to UCSI. But still, a lot more to learn ~

Actually I was very nervous today even though I am just the narrator, because I am the one writing the script and lead everyone in the rehearsals... Luckily, the sketch was funny and most of the audience laughed. Hehe. Here's the video, enjoy! Please give me some comments about it. Thanks Berry for recording!

Turn your speaker louder if you can't hear, sorry for the poor quality xP

The character list (Arranged according to the scene):

Narrator: Choong Yew Hong & Kelly Chan

Japanese: Shawn Tan, Caglvine Koh & KaiZhen

Communist: James Wong, TzeYing & Adelene

Malay Women: YongXin & MeeMay

Sir Henry Gurney: YongXin

Bodyguard: MeeMay

British Guard: Caglvine Koh

Citizens: Kaizhen, Shawn Tan & MeeMay

Helicopter: YongXin

Yay~! Some of my friends told me very sayang I didn't act. Hmm since I am in such high demand.. next time i maybe will act. HAHA (perasannya)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i see your presentation i laugh until DIE i tell u!! hahaha..tears come out..really hilarious la!
yea i wan to see u act also :P
the helicopter really funny..at the beginning im wondering your presentation doesnt related to doraemon what,helicopter rupanya!!haha..

SY

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

lol. glad to hear that! haha. ya lorr.. when i talking down stage, then see liao also cannot tahan ar. hehe