Monday, November 3, 2008

The Coffin

I went Midvalley to watch a horror movie 'The Coffin' the day before yesterday. I am not really having an affinity to horror movies, especially in the cinema. What I previously thought was, WHY PAY MONEY TO SCARE YOURSELF?! Somemore not worth cause you gonna close your eyes most of the time. Lol. But because everyone wants to watch it, I don't have much choices.

Although some of my friends said it's not that nice, but somehow... I like it. Trust me, it's not as scary as it looks like. But there's a lot of messages in this movie. At first it was scary, yeah i admit i'm timid =x Wadevaaaa~
But it's actually quite sad too. This movie shows how human want to change their lifes, but end up in vain, and you lost more. Life is a FIXED variable. I can't believed it, this horror movie actually makes me emo for awhile. Lol.

p/s: wow i post twice in a day. =D

No comments: