Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Joseph said something funny but true thing today.

A dog no matter it is male or female, it gives you a man feeling.

A cat no matter it is male or female, it gives you a woman feeling.

A rabbit no matter how it is, it gives you a children feeling.

An iguana no matter how it looks like, it gives you a devil feeling.

A turtle... Joseph said it gives people a 'fly' feeling, I seriously don't know why. For me, a turtle looks like a old maid/driver. o.O

New Formula: Dog+Cat --> Rabbit

What do you think? It's crap obviously, but it did make sense right?

3 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

I see no sense. And turtles are CUTE, how could u accuse it of resembling old-looking people.. SO ARE iguanas! They are tame and wonderful. Unless u confused iguana with monitor lizard..

Joanne Lee said...

eat more 'lung zhue' lah. then you can become dragon. dragon = ganas feeling. hahaha.

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

jyolyn: cause it walks so slow and its skin is full of wrinkles. =x Iguana looks evil and creepy for me. Anyway that's just me and my friend opinion. No offence kay?

Joanne: dragon where got ganas feel. dragon got a king feel.