Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged by Etsu

Finally the exam week is over... so now i can do the taggie xD

1. Whats your ambition?
Earn MONEY!!! $$$

2. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
When I did something with lots of effort but still not work well.

3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Depends on the situation actually...

4. How many babies you want?
Not sure yet. I am still young~

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I believed there is a rainbow somewhere else after the rain, but perhaps I won't see it everytime.

6. What is your goal for this year?
I wanna pass every subject and proceed to Year 1!

7. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yup.

9. What feeling do you love most?
Hmm... sleeping is the happiest moment after a tiring day.

10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half
I believed if x love y, x will not care about any requirements, as love is blind.

11. Is there anything u wanna tell the ppl u hate?
Don't make me hate you more please.

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I hope I can. But as time goes by, some will change...

13. What does flying means to you?
Human can't fly. If he can fly, means that he's a monster.(Quoted from FF7:Crisis Core)

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
Mapling mapling and more mapling.

15. Where would ur ultimate vacation spot be?
A place with less crowd, large green field with rabbits and cows, medium cold temperature, windy, comfortable bed and delicious food.

16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 words.
A malay girl who listen JJLin's song. =D

17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Think more happy things~

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Don't know~ Only time will tell.

19. What is your lucky number?
25 and 9. Last time when I was small my dad used to ask me what number to buy when he going to play Roulette in Genting. 25 always win, and when he win money, we got good food to eat haha. 9/9/90 is my birthday~ of course its my lucky number.

20. What is your favourite food?
Sushi, kiwi~

Instructions : Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Calvin
2. JyoLyn
3. Shawn
4. Edwinson
5. Berry
6. Christine
7. Mei Mei
8. Joanne

No comments: