Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Messy Day

Yesterday night, I was watching drama 'Miss No Good' (Bu Liang Xiao Hua) with my housemates, haha, a very funny drama. Although I knew today I need to submit my Physics report, I kept procrastinating until the very last minute.

I thought Experiment 1 report will be easy to do.. mana tau........ The conclusion is 'I didnt sleep at all'. So you can imagine how I looked like, and how 'layu' I was, especially during lecture class. Actually I managed to finish the report earlier, but I want to watch drama and do report at the same time, hmmm... that's why...

Finally! I can went back home after Physics Lab. I tabao-ed a chicken rice but I was too tired so I slept off at around 6pm. Then I woke up at 10.30pm to eat my chicken rice. HAHA. If not because of the chicken rice definately I wont wake up. =P

Well, tonight I planned to sleep earlier, but since tomorrow don't have morning class, hmm... later only sleep lah. xD

No comments: