Friday, October 10, 2008

Naive

Last time, I thought everything I learned in Form5 can give back to the teacher, or burn all the notes and text books with the rubbish dump, now I realise that I was too naive at that time. Because, MALAYSIAN STUDIES=SEJARAH.

I am pretty sure that almost 60% of Malaysian students hate sejarah. The only thing good about sejarah is, it's the most natural lullaby for human being as it does not produce any harmful radioactive rays/light (ah, wadevaa u call it) to human. And I don't know why, but sejarah text book was a very good pillow during my school time. Haha.

Since I started to study sejarah, I asked myself many times, why must we study sejarah? Why must we memorize all those facts that's not really useful? But now I've gave up. We must study sejarah because the government want us to study, because we want to pass the exam, because everyone did, because of kiasu-ism. Pathetic isn't it?

Well, I guess that's why everyone hates sejarah. And tomorrow is my Malaysian studies mid term examination. duh.

No comments: