Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday !

11th October is the birthday of one of the most important person in my life. Too bad I can't accompany him this year, for the 1st time. And I did something horrible today, I forget his birthday! =(

I am very concern about his birthday every year. Last month I asked my mum again when is his birthday. Sigh... Perhaps because of today's Malaysian Sudies Midterm examination, I was quite nervous and my mind was blank at that time. Luckily the exam wasn't that hard.

Just now mum called me and remind me about daddy birthday, then only I realise. Aww.. Then I called daddy immediately after I finally reached home (you won't believe this, I wait for the taxi for almost 2 hours!). Luckily he did not angry, phew...

Yay next next monday I won't go to college because I am LAZY my eldest bro convo is on that day. And most probably my parent will come and fetch me on Saturday or Sunday. ^^


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

No comments: