Friday, October 10, 2008

Yesterday once more

Since form four, I started to play Maplesea. It was fun and addictive. I wanna to blog about my feeling now, the sudden urge to play back to real maple... Yup, in private server basically you get everything, mesos, items, every skill, godly damage, everything. So? SO WHAT? You don't have friends. Everyone playing like nerd, and no one will crap with you in PQ, no one will hunt item together with you. Only one song can describe my feelings right now...

Yesterday Once More (lyric was editted for maple haha)

When I was young
I'd play maple with my friends
Falling for my favorite game
When they played I'd played along
It made me smile
Those were such happy times
And not so long ago
How I wonder where they'd gone
But they're back again
Just like a long lost friend
All the skills I love so well

Every savage blow
Every holy symbol still shine
Every meso explosion
That I started to bomb so pro
When I was divorced
Where she's breaking my heart
It can really make me cry
Just like before
It's yesterday once more

Looking back on how it was in years gone by
And the good time that I had
Makes today seem rather sad
So much has changed
It was private servers
That I addicted to them
And I forget maplesea
The old maplesea
Still sound so good to me
I can't believe I so bad

Every lucky seven
Every hyperbody still shine
Every puppet and blizzard
That I starting to use
So fine
All my best memories
Come back clearly to me
Some can even make me cry
Just like before
It's yesterday once more

I will be back, MapleSEA!

No comments: