Saturday, October 4, 2008

What happened to Si Wong...

Yesterday night I had a very nice steamboat and gathering with my friends in Kuantan. Firstly I wanna blog about it, but when I reached KL just now, I saw Si Wong, and I was SHOCKED. My happy mood suddenly flew away, leaving the sadness behind...

He's still here, of course. But he looked so weak and not energetic at all. When I looked at him closer, I realise that some of his fur around his neck and legs are gone, and there's definately something wrong with his skin, it's like dried wound. Around his neck, ears, legs... I felt so sad. I don't know what's wrong with this bunny, but I think it's infected with some diseases....

I still remember that day, when Berry told me that there's no hair behind the neck of Si Wong. We asked the pet shop owner, she said it will grow back. But until now, it's becoming worse instead of growing back. Is this means... we are cheated? Is Si Wong really a healthy rabbit when we bought it? I felt crestfallen, what should I do, or what can I do...?

I really took care of him with lots of love, feed him everyday, and clean him every week... I dare to say that I never did anything wrong to him. I don't know why these would happen... Or perhaps it's fated that I should not keep a pet? I really don't know how to do... Let him continue to sick and suffer? Let him go himself? Give back to the shop owner? I feel lifeless......

Edit: Shawn found the problem. It's most probably something known as fur mites. I'll call Edwinson to bring it to the vet later. Hopefully it will be ok..

No comments: