Friday, October 3, 2008

Driving

Today, because JunJun, Sookmun and Sinmun no transport, they called me to fetch them to Teluk Chempedak to have breakfast with Thongyang and Yuanting. Well, my driving skill was so you-know-la... So I called JunJun sat beside me to teach me about anything I did wrongly.

Phew, luckily we managed to reach TC at last. You know what's the first sentence my friend said when she reached? 'Yeah, reach safely!' Ehm... that was pretty discouraging. So we went to walk walk around the beach and ate breakfast at KFC.

After that, guess what? I drove to east coast mall! Haha. We bought nothing there, I wonder when will the Red Box open.. When my friend told me that don't know MPK or what maybe won't give license to east coast mall to open redbox, I was like 'HAR?!' Red Box at least is healthy and 'clean' place mah, if like that also cannot open, then how can Kuantan improve? Seriously ki siao... Eat rice until kenyang nothing to do izzit?

Then i fetch sinmun back too. Haha. But the journey was kinda dangerous also, i guess i need to practice more! =D

p/s: btw, anyone knows why my cbox suddenly drop down there..? Any solution? Weird..

No comments: