Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Bro's Convo



Ehm. I knew many people were very worry yesterday because of my absence in the college. Don't have to say it out, I knew it. HAHAHAHAHA. Well I ponteng-ed because I went to my Big Bro's convo in UPM. My cousin and relatives in KL all went there too. Around 20 family members went there. Lol.

It was fun, not the convo of course super hot and boring waiting there for few hours , I went to the studio to take photo with my family. Wheee~ Although it was fun, but the lightning of the camera.. duhx... make my eye so pain @_@ Really, being an artist is not easy as it seems to be. =P

I cut my hair, and I was damn syok cause my relatives said I slim down already *looks at the ceiling and laugh* then my 2nd bro help me to set my hair... Hmm, I don't want to say this, but really looks nicer. HAHA.

See the photos if you can't stand my perasan-ness. HAHAHA


Look at the crowd. Only parent can go into the hall, so the other yimagujie sukpakhengdai need to wait outside. *yimakujie sukpakhengdai simply means relative =P


Some sorts of 'marry to me' feel? haha


In the car waiting...



Started to camwhore due to extreme boredom. =P

Happy graduation everyone!

Popo, Mummy, Me, Big Bro, Daddy, 2nd Bro, Ye Ye.

Well, that's all about it. Back to super wadevaaaaaa college life!

2 comments:

空气 said...

zi lian-nye~ tebak ni.tak tahan la! lol.

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

zi lian is good for health la.. believe my zhuan ye la. hahaha