Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gone

Sorry guys, didn't update lately due to extreme lazyness and final exam is coming soon~! And I am addicted with MillionStar超级星光大道 lately. They can really sing well and the judges are very professional. Unlike Astro's...

Still remember the 3rd season, got a girl name Ivy 黎础宁 who commited suicide last month? At first I don't know who is she, but after I watch Million Star, I realize that she's one of the best singer in that season, although she get 3rd place at last.

Many people will think that commit suicide for love is a very stupid thing to do... But for me, I didn't think that's stupid, for me, everyone don't have the rights to talk about what she did and why she did that. You're not her. Of course you will not know what's really happening and cause this tragedy. Maybe in some cases, it hurts until you don't wanna live anymore. Anyway, I am not encouraging anyone to commit suicide, life is very precious. But since she did that already, we should respect her decision, and not discussing about how stupid and silly she was...

I wonder how it feels when your close friend GONE FOREVER... Imagine today he is still here, chatting with you, playing with you.. Then the next day, he's gone.. I bet it's very saddening. For example Ivy's friends, if I am one of them, I think I will emo for a very long time. Hmm.. why am I talking about this all of a sudden? I also don't know actually haha. Anyway, think before you commit suicide. Appreciate LIFE.

No comments: