Saturday, December 6, 2008

dream

Yesterday I had a quite scary dream.

In that dream, I saw a baby flushed himself in the toilet bowl then disappeared. His mum and a guy (no idea who he is) were searching for him. Then when they searched the lake/water dam, suddenly a shark came out with a human head clogged between the shark's jaw. I couldn't see clearly whether it's the baby's head. Walao. Undescribable geli-ness.

Then this part end. (lol dont ask me why, this is a dream anyway) Then it's my turn~ Nicole and Christine and me were chatting in the kitchen then suddenly a small cockroach came out. Both of them were shouting then I killed the cockroach. After that a bigger one came out and I killed it again. Muahaha.

Then I don't know why but it suddenly jump to another part. Kaizhen was walking in the New York streets wearing winter suit, then she saw a pile of 'paper skin' (direct translate from canto/mandarin please), I don't know why she will go and collect it. Then beside the pile of paper skin, got a big van. When Kaizhen picking paper skin, the big van shaked and I saw a big tail through the window. Then a few human bones dropped to the ground from the semi-open van door. Then she started to run, run very fast. And a huge zombie-like-wolf was chasing over her. Chase till half way then my dream ends. x_x Lucky, cause I don't want to see somebody being tear into half by the wolf.

What a scary dream.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...u dreamt of so many stories huh..somemore,i'm inside too..v the disgusting cockroaches..OMG..

Anonymous said...

you are stressed! haha

SY

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

christine: ya lor.. duno why x_x

SY: think so.. scare exam but lazy study =x

The Tall Guy said...

woah, ur dreams are super random... but it proves u have good memory... i normally forget my nightmares

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

the tall guy: actually i only able to memorize part of it. it was a long dream lol.

~Greenapple~ said...

luckily im nt part of ur rediculous dream..hahaha...