Monday, May 25, 2009

What a CRAZY & INSANE world!!!

The day before yesterday, my 2nd brother came over to my house and gave me 4 hamster (in 2 different cages), because he need to go to UK to study for 3 months. So I just help him rare the hamsters for 3 months.

Just now, after I went back from the MyMusic Concert, I slept at around 2am. Then suddenly 4am, my housemates called me wake up. Wth?! One of the 2 hamster dont know how ran out from the cage~! Then we catched one of them, around 30minutes used just to catch that small and fast hamster. Then we keep finding the other one but in vain. We searched through the whole house but still cant find the small hamster. We were about to give up because it may ran out from our house already... Then FokTao and James said wanna go out check. Then I was thinking :' Impossible la... If want run sure run till very far already lor...'

Mana tau, Fok Tao found it at the stairs!!! Siao... Really siao! This is like the most dramatic event in the world! Can you imagine at this time, 4am, catch hamster?! Siaooo! Then we all bring the tupperware to catch it. It run run run at the stairs.. at 14th to 12th.. Then suddenly it fall down and pengsan on the stair there. We were like damn scare it will die! Wasai... scare dao me ar!!! Then we faster put in back and it wake up liao. It looks fine.. Hmm. Hope nothing wrong with it la.

Lucky Fok Tao and James don't give up, if not sure cannot find back already... This is the siao-est thing I did in this 18 years... The time is 5.09am now. Seriously, I WANT CRAZY ALREADY! And I need some sleep, today is just too crazy, since the concert till now. Everything is INSANE! Stay tune for the concert update tomorrow!

Again, thanks Kelly James and Fok Tao help me find the hamsters!

2 comments:

Kevin Liang said...

lol? that was like.. wtf wey!
catching a hamster in sooooo early morning.... if i were u, i would rather get back to bed and have my sweet sleep!!
but then since it belongs to ur bro, i dun think u would wanna lose it too jz becoz u feel sleepy.. =(

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

of course la. isnt so damn dramatic? still can catch back.. really siao this world