Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Thanks, for taking care of me since I was born...

Sorry, for all the troubles I've caused...

Thanks, for reminding me when I did mistakes...

Sorry, for can't celebrate with you today...

Too bad I'm in Cheras now .__.
So what can I do is just call my mother this early morning and wish her 'Happy Mother Day'
I wish I could do more... Hmm.. maybe send a card back next year?
Have you wish your mummy too? Don't forget ya~

Sometimes I know we care about each other alot, but just we're not that type of people who always say I Love You~ But I really know you really care alot about me, everytime also call me drink more water, careful when going out etc... It's hard for me to say it out loud, but I really love you, I really do! =)

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Boon said...

i called her when the clock striked 12!!

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

mr kp: wow but my mum sleep early one, so dont want disturb her lor. haha