Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Energy

I really like this sem, dont know why but I feel great when sitting 1st/2nd/3rd row, can pay full attention to what the lecturers say. At least it make me thinks that the sky-high fees is worth. Yea, not only me, I realise people around me also become more hardworking compare to the Foundation year.

Last time we always late late go class, almost everytime late. I don't know why, maybe it's magic, I wake up 1 hour before class and reach very early everytime to grab the front row seats. Maybe the good lecturers is one of the reason we change out attitude. Hmm...

Yea the only bad thing about me right now is I sleep too much, simply because there is nothing to do when no lectures. And I rarely play any game now, except those GBA game and web game. Not the addictive type. Every day reach home then sleep... Then wake up online awhile then sleep again... Well I think later I wont have so much time for nap, when the assignments and tests start.

Bye bye the lazy and always-sit-behind-and-chat YewHong! Bye bye the always-maple-and-gaming Yewhong! I feel NEW ENERGY inside me! Woohoo~

No comments: