Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1st Java Lecture

Today's my 1st Java lecture~ Learning how to make Java Mee~ The mee with eggs, cucumber, peanut powder...

Nola, just joking. It's Java Programming xD

Why do I wanna purposely make a post about this Java Programming lecture, even though there are still other subjects (Bio, Unichem & Calculus)?

Because... I think I like today's lecture! And I like the lecturer Ms.Amutha! She's kind, funny, friendly and interesting~ The way she interact with the students... It's just like she wanna make friends with you~ Hope she will keep her teaching style till the end of the sem!

Since long time ago I wanna learn Java Programming and the HTML, for me to edit simple layout on my blog, but I discovered it's super tough~ I hope after this sem I can design my own layout~ Wow that will be so nice!

2 comments:

Pey Sien, Low said...

yeah... that would be cool!

looking forward to your new layout then.. =)

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

wa.. i say only wor~ not sure will do geh =X