Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kena Tag!

01. Who was your last text from?
My cousin, Man-Man.

02. Where was your default picture taken?
My Puncak Banyan Condominium house at Cheras.

03. Your relationship status?
Single.

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Hm... They're still alive, just that our friendship somehow faded.

05. What is your current mood?
So-so. Yiks got classes tomorrow.

06. How many siblings do you have?
2 elder brothers.

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Yew Hui and Yew Chun.

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
Kuantan home. Unlimited food and super comfortable room.

09. Have a crazy side?
Who doesnt? Unless he's a nerd =X

10. Ever had a near death experience?
Almost drown at swimming pool when I was small. Anyway I am still alive here.

11. Something you do a lot?
Listen to music? Almost 24hrs include bath and sleep.

12. Angry at anyone?
No more. Yea. U know who... Haha

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Hmm... depends who is that.

14. When was the last time you cried?
Hm.. when I lost my handphone. In the bathroom. Dont tell anyone shh!

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Sure. My family!

16. What are you thinking about when you are falling asleep?
What I want to dream about. Hehe. But everytime not the dream I want. = =

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom~ She called me to confirm the fee thingy and remind me to drink more water, dont go crowded place because of the H1N1 cases~ I will be careful mom!

18. What is your favorite song?
Rachel 梁文音 - 爱得比较深!

19. What are you doing right now?
Chat with lame people and listening song XD

20. Who do you trust right now?
I trust myself!

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Bought it from my 2ndary school Science and Math Club.

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Quoted from Shawn: Yea I kiss bacteria!

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
My housemates. Lol

24. Describe your life in one word?
Fun?

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
Many person~ Shinn Yonn @ England, Berry @ Inti, family @ Kuantan, etc~

26. What should you be doing right now?
I should be doing my report, but i dont want to do it 1st~ XD

27. What are you listening to?
阿沁-其实还爱你

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
My father. When I went back to Cheras.

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Mee May I guess. She like to yell at people. Like BaoZhouPo. HAHA

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Especially infront of strangers or not-so-close friend.

31. What is your natural hair color?
Blackish-black. Lame =P

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
小S from PPS tv show. Pathetic I know =/

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
Dont remember. Not much sad things happen recently.

34. What do you hear?
My room fan sound.

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight but it curled when grow longer.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
I don't think so.

37. Do you have a best friend?
Yup.

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Help my friend to climb the rocky path to my college. Count anot? haha

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Yup. they're cute and funny.

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yea~ Quite fun.

41. Are you happy with life right now?
Not bad. I don't ask for luxury thing. I like pasar malam thing

42. Are you currently jealous?
Yea. Jealous at those people with fast speed computer. = =

43. What jewelery are you wearing now?

I dont wear any jewelery.

44. What were you doing on friday night?

I forgot. Watch PPS?

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yup. I am kinda emotional.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yes when I was young.

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Nope I guess.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Dry and red-eye.

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
2am+. Because.... I am sleepy. Lol

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Nope~

No comments: