Thursday, May 21, 2009

13th Horoscope - Ophiucus/Serpentarius 蛇夫座?!

Omg..yes a shocking news for me... I watch a Tv show from PPS just now and I realise lately there is a new discovery on horoscope. This is really the hottest topic lately!

Some experts realise that there is a horoscope between Scorpio and Sagitarius, known as Ophiucus/Serpentarius (the Serpent bearer), or 蛇夫座 in chinese.


They say maybe the ancient time priests have forgotten about it, or maybe they simply ignored it for reasons that we will never be sure about. Maybe they feel that 13 is unlucky and so on, or maybe because 12 corresponds to the number of months we have on the calendar. By the way, this is not officially proven yet. We'll see soon.

Some of you may be wondering... I don't give it a damn, none of my business!




...


...


...
NO~ YOU ARE SOOOO WRONG! For your information, all the date for each horoscope has change! So maybe everyone's horoscope change already (Oh shit!) Check out your new horoscope here!

ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13
TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19
GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20
CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9
LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
OPHIUCUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

People born in this Ophiucus sign have abilities to cure others, they can discover the meaning of dreams, they are looking for peace, they have a poetic talent and attract luck.

Oh my! I've change from Virgo to Leo! In other words, I am not a 处女anymore. Sad sad >< I am a lion now. Wasai... 处女become狮子. What a big change. By the way, dont ask me why scorpio only got 6 days =X i've check through quite a few websites and they show the samething. Lol.. poor scorpio, gonna extinct already =/ What've you change into? XD Welcome to post any comment here or in my cbox. Haha.

2 comments:

Boon said...

haha~~

i still a virgin......oops....virgo!!!

haha!!!

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

mr kp: lucky lo u! dis ophiucus thingy take away my virgonity!