Friday, May 8, 2009

Buang Muka

Today got Java class again at C207~
Then I sit quite infront because I wanna concentrate
yeah I am so hardworking

When Ms.Amutha came to the class, when she wanna start teaching using the projector, she realise the projector have not turned on yet, so she want to call a tall student to help her press the projector switch...

Then, I tried to avoid her x-ray eyes, but then I realise I sat EXACTLY below the projector, and the person around me all shorter than me, even though I am so short (So so so so lucky right?) When she ter-scan me, she asked me with a smile. Then I shake my head lor, because obviously I can't reach that height. Then my friends start laughing at me zzz~

I thought she will asked other person like Mandeep cause his taller and sitting infront of her. Mana tau... she asked me climb on the chair and try, aiyo, then I cant reject anymore lor... At that time my heart OS was: 'Impossible I cannot reach... Sure can reach the button wan...'

...
...
...

Yea I can reach~! I know what you guys thinking now. 'If can reach then what so buang muka leh?' When I sit back on my chair, then KZ told me:'TzeYing said you 露底~' (FYI 露底 means 'exposed my underwear') Waaaa... I sit the 3rd row ar.. That means the 4th,5th,6th...10th row also can see! Then I asked TzeYing, '露(exposed) until nice anot?' She said:'Not very nice oh... brown brown like that...'

Walao~No face ady laaaaaaaaa. Next time I dont want sit under the projector ady la~!

T___T

2 comments:

Pey Sien, Low said...

hahahahaha... so funny!!

i really feel for u

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

ps: haiyo~ most bad is new student who i dont know also see dao... die mou u say..