Thursday, May 14, 2009

Biology I First Lab Session

Today I got biology I lab class~ I damn miss the lab coat! So long never wear ady! After I read through the lab manual, I thought today will be boring because its about microscope again. I remember everytime I do the microscope experiment also cannot see anything. Lol.

The specimen include onion cell, cheek cell, pond water, and 3 types of bacteria (E.Coli, streptococcus faecalis and Bacillus anthracil). Today don't know why I so easy get a whole big piece of onion epidermis, last time I scrap whole day also nothing come out. Haha, suddenly feel very proud of myself lol. The 3 types of bacteria very interesting, got pink colour 1 dont know why. So 'lala' the bacteria. Haha.

The most interesting part is the magical POND WATER! My group 1 not bad, can see chlamidomonas, with the moving cilia! First time I see until so detail. The funniest 1 is Kelly group, at first they say only can see small small organism, so I go see also lor. Then suddenly, I saw a organism like cockroach like that, swim very fast. Suddenly pop out wor, scare die me meh. Then they ask me why so big reaction. Then I call them see. Then all of them also shock when see the big organism swim through. Then we continue to see more and more organism...

Then got a few organism very cute sia! Keep spinning and spinning at the same spot. Then we thinking want to give name to the organism. LOL. Then somemore treat the organism like wishing star. So funny la. See until so exciting. Then we call Ms.Lai come and see. She also see until very excited. Then she make a conclusion... ''Your group water really dirty.'' HAHA!

No comments: