Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Trips to tingyee house!

Thx tingyee for letting me go and stay at his house for 2 nights xD and let me lost my 'first time' there. =p


1st time learn how to ride LRT and monorail lar. Yes, u can call me a dumb. But now I've mastered it. Call me a PRO! From taman Melati station to Kelana Jaya really a loooong journey. But i was alone in the LRT and it was the last train of the day (11.30pm), so i dun dare to sleep, later kena rompak then kanasai. I am glad that i become so aware to the surroundings since i came to KL. hehe. A warm welcome was given to me when i reach Kelana Jaya hohoho. And FINALLY i can enjoy AIR-CON room! yay~ and the MAGNIFICENT roti tissue (almost 1/2 of my height), woohoo.

Then the next day me n junjun went for a walk in times square. LRT again zzz. But it was so crowded lar! Beh tahan. And those kids jumping and squeezing around and making noise were seriously annoying. Then we went for a window shopping session in times square, sungai wang and Low Yat. Too bad we cant found where is Pavillion. Although I've been there for 2 times, Jun Jun said he wana go there. After a tiring search, we decided to give up =_=

Then junjun go to the KMT dinner, left me alone in the times square. I've watch 2 movies, Narnia and Indiana Jones. Both movies were so nice! I expected Narnia will be very nice and Indiana Jones will be just okay. But it turned out totally out of my expectation. Narnia was quite interesting and the mouse inside is VERY CUTE! ''Yes, I am a mouse.'' LOL. Indiana Jones was superb lar! I never expect the old man can be so funny and active haha. His wife also very funny lol.

Then me and junjun meet up again at 11pm and RUSH the monorail and LRT. So scary lor. If we cant make it, then we will have to sleep under the overhead bridge @_@ Thx tingyee's mum for preparing fried rice and chicken for us hehe. Actually me and junjun want buy some donuts or bao for tingyee's family de, but we cant make it cause the shops were all close at tat time =x Next time u come to kuantan and if i am in kuantan oso, feel free to come and find me! [I will try to explain it in a 'set' way that i learned last few week] like dis:


Let T = TingYee come to Kuantan

Let Y = YewHong is in Kuantan



Understand? Haha. Ciao~

4 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

Im a pavilion and LRT pro, U shud ask me. Pavilion Juz nearby the Bukit Bintang LRT station. haha~ seems like u had a great time. I wana join the adventure nx time. haha!

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

enjoy ur head lo... see movie alone leh. =x

virtual lady said...

that subset..damn creative lah !

Anonymous said...

y u so like to guo ye at ppl's house wan? haha..u study until siao liao..