Thursday, June 5, 2008

Aiks too much nicknames

Although i tink my name is quite nice and special, dunno why so manny pple like to gimme nicknames =x Too much to remember.. I'll just list out some of the more popular 1.


1) Te-bak
Inventor: Jyo Lyn or Ji Hong, sorry i forgot =P
Meaning: Yes, if u r a hokkien, u noe wad it means.
It simply means this:

Hidden meaning: Look at the picture... so delicious. The hidden meaning of this nickname means i am delicious! LOL =x No lar.. i tink it means my body size kakaka





2) 小熊 (little bear)

Inventor: Taiwan Trip frens

Meaning: Not much meaning. They gimme this name after i wear dis stuff on my head for fun. =x Then our team ldr suddenly say i look lik bear... tat's all =.=





3) Bakuteh (Yes, the bakuteh that can be eaten)

Inventor: Jia Li
Meaning: Just because she like to eat bakuteh very much, then after she become my good fren, she started to call me bakuteh, then her fren also call me dis name. swt
Hidden meaning: Well my friend like to relate me with piggy..u noe why... == just the same case they like to relate junjun with chicken =P



4) Want Soup (Yes, this is the new one)

Inventor: Nicole
Meaning: Because it sounds like my name. Confused?

Nicole: 你叫什么名喔?
Me: 耀慷。
Nicole: Har, 要汤?? HAHAhahaa. Want soup ar?

Now u noe why...



5) Pikachu (This 1 is latest 1, hotter than pizzahut's hot pouch)

Inventor: Bianca Jolene Not dis 1 lar =x


Yes, dis cute cute one haha.

Meaning: Not much meaning oso. lol. Because all my frens like to crap kaka.

Jolene: Eh u look like pikachu la. We call u pikachu la!

Me: ... (Sweating)

After that i told sohchinhui tat my fren cal me pikachu, u noe wad he reply?

Soh: It was such a disgracement to pikachu.

Lol! I guess u r rite. =xx

Wao i am proud i have so many nicknames haha. Call me wadever u like. I dun mind xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really hv a lot of nicknames..at 1st i juz knew 2 of them,but now i knew everythng!!=) i will juz cal u wan soup la..coz tat's d 1st nickname i knew it frm nicole..haha..=p

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

u r christine rite? lol. I got more nicknames lo but duwan write so many haha.